söndag 12 juni 2022

My own Jackie De shannon

 This girl has always had a place of honor in my collection Jackie DeShannon, American singer and songwriter "What The World Needs Now Is Love" and "Put A Little Love In Your Heart." became her big hits on record. She made albums in the 60s and 70s and wrote a lot for other artists. She briefly dated Elvis and When the Beatles came to the US in 1964, She whas the opening act on the American tour. Jackie still makes records but unfortunately I can not get a hold of them. Damn what the girl sings well ! These are my records with her, they have hung with me since the early 70's so they are well played and worn and have shaped my music life as it is today. Do you have any record on the shelf with Jackie De Shannon give her a chance even though Discogs only says  5 dollar . Or even better, send them to me, I value these as gold any day.





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Den tysta frukten banan.

  D et var en gång då radion var ny och spännande, då gick man hem till grannen som hade en apparat och lyssnade. Det var inte lätt att ratt...